Granudan Epoxy & Poly Cleaner
Cleaning of hand tools and machinery in general, the following way:
- Prepare a “bath” in a bucket/basin with Epoxy & Poly Cleaner
- After use leave the impregnated tools for a short time in the bucket (maybe overnight) to allow the uncured resin to loosen from the tools
- Take out the tools and let them drip-off, or wipe them clean with a dry cloth
- If tools are still too greasy use a (waterbased) decreaser (e.g. Granudan GR-08) or maybe use atmospheric pressure to quick dry clean
- Suggestion / Idea: make a 2-bucket system. First one with Epoxy & Poly Cleaner to loosen the resin of tools, and then secondly a bucket with Granudan GR-08 (mixed with 50% water) to quickly remove any greasy residues on the tools and dry clean
- When cleaning the brushes/rollers/scissors with wipes squeeze the liquids into the handtools and back into i.e. a bucket.